UPSC CDS Exam Results 2016 Of Combined Defence Service Examination (I) - Results Released On 28 Jan 2016.

UPSC CDS Exam Results 2016 Of Combined Defence Service Examination (I) - Results Released  On 28 Jan 2016.

UPSC CDS Exam Results 2016  :

Many aspirants are eagerly waiting for the UPSC CDS Exam Results. Now thier waiting is ended because Union Public Service Commission release eagarly waiting results of Combined Defence Service. Who are intrested in Defense jobs they all involved in this job recruitment. Aspirants are applied for CDS exam and completed the exam successfully in the alloted exam centers. Now they are waiting for the UPSC CDS (I) exam result of 2015 exam. Now they are released the Combined Defence Service exam results.  Check whether your name or roll number is presented in UPSC CDS (I) exam result  and prepare to place in good position. 



Union Public Service Commission declared the Combined Defence Service Examination (CDS)(I) results. To check your roll neumbers follow the below given link. The qualified applicants should bring original certificates of Educational qualification and Age certificates  to respective Service Selection Boards (SSB’s) at the time of SSB interviews. Your marks sheets for UPSC CDS (I) exam is available at UPSC office site www.upsc.gov.in. 

UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination (I) results :

UPSC is the authorized Central Government Association. The main intention of this Union Public Service Commission is recruitment for various posts under different departments. For this they conduct Examinations in all over India  and select a capable aspirants and place them in the respectable and sutable positions. UPSC condect the examnations for Engineering, Civils, SCRA and Medical etc candidates. In this process they released a UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination (I) notification . For this post many people are applide and attended sussusefully. Today they are awiting for the results. Now the results are available.  Download the UPSC CDS (I)Exam Results from the official site given below.   


UPSC CDS Exam Merit List :

Who are intrested on Defense jobs are allpied for this CDS exam. Then get the admitcards, next attended the exam in various exam centers as per the admitcard. Then cross cheked the  performence in exam by using answer key and calculated the approximately. Then checked the cutt of mark. Now intrestingly waiting for UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination (I) which is condected in 2015. Why because they have already approximat idea about thier results but by the exam results they will get the compleate clarity about the results. Now you can get clarity, Open the UPSC official site www.upsc.gov.in in that they released the exam results. 

Organization name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of Department : Combined Defence Service Examination (I) 2015 

Online Official site : www.upsconline.nic.in

Total Vacancies :  167 (137 Men and 30 Women)

Job Category: Government

Results Issued On : 28 Jan 2016

Process to download UPSC CDS (I) ExamResults 2015

  • Open UPSC official portal www.upsc.gov.in
  • Click link Combined Defence Service Examination (I) Result
  • See whether your roll no is present in the list
  • If you have then download the marks sheet

Click Here : UPSC CDS Exam Results 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.