UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 for Combined Defence Service I Download @ upsc.gov.in

UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 for Combined Defence Service I Download @ upsc.gov.in

UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 is now available at official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates who want to write these exam they are eagerly waiting for Exam Admit Cards, results here we are updating all latest Exam Admit cards, Results. visit our website for more recently released Exam Admit Cards, results and exam notifications. Students who are written the test are searching in internet today. Now here we are give you a good believe that you are in right place to get your All Types of exam Admit cards, Results and get updates of University Results , Govt.jobs Results , Bank results, IBPS Results, University Time Table.



Union Public Service Commission has uploaded the UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 for its examination through official website www.upsc.gov.in. Lots of candidates have applied for this UPSC CDS I Exam Recruitment 2016 and now they all are waiting for their CDS I Admit Card to know their exam centers. We communicate to all of them you can get UPSC CDS 1 Exam Call Letter via official web portal as well as our web page when the board officials uploaded it. 

UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 Details:

Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission

Official website: www.upsc.gov.in

Name of the Exam: Combined Defense Services Examination - I

Total vacancies: 457 Posts

Job Location: All over India

Job Category: Central Govt Jobs

Category: Admit Card

Exam Date: 14th February 2016

UPSC abbreviated as Union Public Service Commission, which is government organization. This commission was formed on 1 October 1926 with its corporate office is located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. UPSC Commission is liable for various examination i.e. Engineering Examination, National Defense Examination, Civil Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, etc. As per the official notice, it has announced a job notification i.e. UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2015-16 for filling up of 457 vacancies. By this exam it is going to fill up various posts in Indian Military Academy Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy Hyderabad, Officer Training Academy Chennai 105 SSC Course, and Officer Training Academy Chennai 19th SSC Women Course. Candidates who are looking latest Army Jobs had applied for this recruitment and those people eagerly waiting for their UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016. We inform to all the applicants can get their UPSC CDS I Exam 2016 Hall Ticket through official web portal www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates can easily collect their call letter by using below mentioned steps.

How to download UPSC CDS I Exam 2016 Hall Ticket?

* Candidates need to visit official website www.upsc.gov.in.

* Then click on the link to download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016

* Now you have to fill up all the details

* After that click on submit button

* Must take the hard copy of it for further use

Download Here:  UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 for Combined Defence Service I Download @ upsc.gov.in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.